IST is a small but growing dynamic school, which provides international education to students in the age range of 11-18 , from over 25 countries. IST secondary is an authorised Cambridge International Examination Centre and provides the International Cambridge Curriculum. In addition, we are an authorised International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. Therefore, we are fully authorised to offer both the international examinations of Cambridge as well as the IB Diploma Programme. Both curricula are taught in English. Our secondary school is part of the Dutch parent school, Het Stedelijk Lyceum. On our website www.internationalschooltwente.nl you can find more information about education at IST.
Applicants should provide students with relevant learning experiences, have a variety of effective teaching strategies to meet the needs of our diverse student body, effectively engage students and be committed to international-mindedness and the IST mission and vision.
You need to have
● At least a Bachelor teaching degree in Chemistry
● Native English language speaker
● Two years of (preferably International) teaching experience
● Excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching strategies and educational methodologies
● An understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgroundsVacancy Science Teacher
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
● Passionate and inspiring teacher
● Flexible and willing to help to develop the language department
● Eligible to work in the EU
● Setting high standards
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send an email to email@example.com marked for the attention of Chris Bonke, Secondary principal of IST, including the following:
(1) a cover letter explaining your interest in and qualifications for this position;
(2) a current cv, including phone numbers, e-mail address; and
(3) the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of 2 references.
IST will fill the position as soon as we have found the right candidate.
For more information please see the posting here, or contact Mr Chris Bonke