Excellent Education starts from the very beginning
Our curriculum is based on the Early Years Foundation Stage, which has the following four guiding principles:
- Every student is unique and is constantly learning whilst becoming resilient, capable, confident and self-assured.
- Students learn to be strong and independent through positive relationships.
- Students learn and develop in supportive environments where their experiences respond to their individual needs and there is a strong partnership between practitioners and parents/legal guardians.
- Students develop and learn in different ways and at different speeds.
Seven areas of learning have been identified and are assessed on a daily basis to ensure that learning opportunities are provided to safeguard that all students develop to their full potential:
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Language and communication development
- Physical development
- Mathematical development
- Information communication technology
- Knowledge and understanding of the world
- Creative development